Matthew Henry's Commentary Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coram Deo

Puritan Board Junior
Ok, I won't reveal HOW I know this... :rofl: But I know I am getting Matthew Henry's Commentary Set (6 Volumes) for Christmas this year from my wife... (I currently only have a one volume oversized volume)...

I have found out that it is a 6 Volume set hardbound Blue Cover.. On the bottom of spine it says Word. I think it is 1975 though I can not find anything online about this set...

Any Clues? Anything I should be aware about? Any thoughts?

:smug:

Can I help it if when she ordered the Amazon slip was sent to her email box that we both read and I read it before she got a chance to delete it.... LOL Which she found out that I knew that night... ;)

Can I also help it that I was here when it was delivered. and I had a extra roll of packing tape to retape it to make it look like it was never opened. To Which she never found out about.... :p

I think you've been snooping round.

Brother, I would suggest that your wife follow the policy we have with our children, with you.;)

If you peek, I will return it before Christmas!

Lucky for me she bought from a used dealer so she can not return it..... Mwa ha ha ha

:p

Brother, I would suggest that your wife follow the policy we have with our children, with you.;)

If you peek, I will return it before Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back