Member rankings update, new titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given my lack of eloquence, insight, or profundity, I sometimes feel embarrassed by the post count I already have!
Logan, don't worry. I don't think your posts will have to be explained in the Celestial City.

In light of the torrent of AARP, etc. invitations I've received since turning 50 four years ago,

Wait until you get a bit older. Then the offers roll in from insurance salesmen wanting to sell you annuities and other retirement products. We got a really nice meal at one of the high end steakhouses in Dallas. I've turned down several competitors offering lesser eating establishments.

Wait until you get a bit older. Then the offers roll in from insurance salesmen wanting to sell you annuities and other retirement products. We got a really nice meal at one of the high end steakhouses in Dallas. I've turned down several competitors offering lesser eating establishments.
So you are a free bee.

In the military, there was consideration for "time-in grade". Perhaps there could be some accounting for the years spent active on the board. I am not sure that rewarding the most Talkative is the best policy.

In the military, there was consideration for "time-in grade". Perhaps there could be some accounting for the years spent active on the board. I am not sure that rewarding the most Talkative is the best policy.
It's the only thing that is tracked against a ranking field and it's posting that keeps the interest going so I understand why that is the case.

I have implemented the additional rankings. Xenforo offers two other options from ranking but it would wipe out what we have so best stay the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back