Daniel Cawdrey
Thomas Cawton
Humphrey Chambers
Francis Cheynell
Thomas Coleman
John Coping
Edward Corbet
John Cotton

I'm working on that section of the site, and on the section for Edwards.

These should be done in a couple of weeks. There are about 50 more to go. When its done, they will also be placed in book for and edited for speech. I think it is a very helpful book overall.

Originally posted by C. Matthew McMahon
I'm working on that section of the site, and on the section for Edwards.

These should be done in a couple of weeks. There are about 50 more to go. When its done, they will also be placed in book for and edited for speech. I think it is a very helpful book overall.
If you're talking about it being helpful to edit the Puritans for speech then "Amen to that Brother!"

Seriously, I think one of the reasons it is so hard for many (including me) to read some of these great writers is that they are really difficult to read sometimes. Many write in such a ponderous way.

[Edited on 3-6-2006 by SemperFideles]

Select Memoirs Of The Lives, Labors, And Sufferings, Of Those Pious And Learned English And Scottish Divines, Who Greatly Distinguished Themselves In Promoting The Reformaztion From Popery In Translating The Bible And In Promulgating Its Salutary Doctrines By TheirNumerous Evangelical Writings; Who Ultiamtely Crowned The Venerable Edifice With The Celebrated Westminster Confession Of Faith

By Thomas Smith.

Second Edition.
Glasgow:
Printed And Published By D. Mackenzie.
1828. Entered In Stationers' Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back