Mens and Ladies Only threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Puritan Board Junior
I just noticed that when I come to the main forum page and am viewing the most recent threads listed at the top, if my cursor rests on the title name for more than a second, I get a preview of the thread (first couple lines), as happens when I'm browsing today's posts or whatever. (I like that feature, by the way!) But I discovered by accident that this happens with threads in the men's only forum as well. I'd hope we could fall back on the honor system if this can't be fixed, but I thought I'd mention it cause people might like to know that it's not just men or women who can see the first part of their posts. For what it's worth. :)

The Ladies' Forum currently has a sticky that warns that thread titles are visible. I added a note about thread previews. I think the thread preview feature cannot be turned off forum by forum, so we'll have to rely on the honor system. But if anyone wants to keep the first part of their real post from showing up, she can just start off the post with, for example, a scripture quote.

Solution for PB men with PB wives:

Title: Men Only My Wife

My wife is the most wonderful woman I could have ever asked for. I am so blessed to even know such a godly, beautiful woman, let alone be her unworthy husband! Would you men help me find a really special gift for her? Her birthday is in seven months and I want to plan ahead and get something really nice........
Phew, okay guys, I really need help in my marriage. THIS WOMAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!??!!?!

Solution for PB men with PB wives:

Title: Men Only My Wife

My wife is the most wonderful woman I could have ever asked for. I am so blessed to even know such a godly, beautiful woman, let alone be her unworthy husband! Would you men help me find a really special gift for her? Her birthday is in seven months and I want to plan ahead and get something really nice........
Phew, okay guys, I really need help in my marriage. THIS WOMAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!??!!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes!!! (My husband isn't here, although he does read the posts sometimes when I'm on the PB - but if he were, I would, without a grudge in sight, concede him the right to make the statement immediately above!)

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back