Moderator Abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcomin

Psalm Singa
An open appeal for assistance to all readers of the Puritan Board...

In an apparent expression of being drunk with power, PB moderator Joshua has taken it upon himself to edit my title line and further ridicule my totally awesome, dapper and stylish solid cherry wood top hat.

To whom do I appeal for restitution for the irreversible damage that this unwarranted attack is sure to wreak upon my reputation as a reputable contributor to this august forum?

I really don't wish to get Mr. H into trouble... perhaps there is someone on the PB who is skilled in counseling and would be willing to help him work through his obvious fear of fashionable accessories?

Sincerely,
Doug Comin

Pastor Doug,
you have it wrong. As this pictures shows, Josh has no fear of ridiculous head wear. He is clearly jealous and far from drunk with power, he is suffering from hat envy (very common these days.)

JoshHat.jpg

Guys, that's my cousin, Sirmon. Not me. :rolleyes:

Doug,

The differentiating characteristic setting Josh apart from Sirmon is typified by the fact that you might call Josh "drunk with power." In Sirmon's case you would say he was just drunk. :lol:

Those of us who have had run-ins with Sirmon can tell you, he is one difficult dude. At least the "git er done" guy is affable. Sirmon is just plain surly and sour. I did like his song, "Deficient Grace," however and used it with a group of people during a series on the Doctrines of Grace.

The hat is cool... that from a former chimneysweep. I have a black felt version of the same hat.

BTW, I wonder why it is that we never see Joshua and Sirmon in the same room at the same time? Is it that Sirmon's fragrance is not to Josh's liking? Or that Josh's urbane manner is odious to Sirmon. :scratch:

I was a little slow on the uptake on this one. I didn't realize it was a joke at first. I'm glad it is. Your hat looks nice.

The hat is cool... that from a former chimneysweep. I have a black felt version of the same hat.

BTW, I wonder why it is that we never see Joshua and Sirmon in the same room at the same time? Is it that Sirmon's fragrance is not to Josh's liking? Or that Josh's urbane manner is odious to Sirmon. :scratch:

Josh is ashamed of Sirmon. It's very sad.

He's really a very humble guy (joshua). I'm most thankful for his example. When/if I grow up, I'd like to be just like him, except French.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... I guess there are mixed reviews on the hat... but I'm not inclined to take fashion advice from Danny Bonaduce...

n791507717_593455_436.jpg

:lol::lol:

Josh, my two year old son was dancing to your (I mean Sirmon's) Arkansas song.
:sing: :banana:

p.s. Maybe you and Sirmon could do a duet for us someday...

There! I changed my avatar so you guys will stop making fun of me! :p

Gollllllllly! Shazam Sargent. Can Gomer come out and play?

Doug, what makes you think that this new avatar constitutes an improvement? Wouldn't your change be somewhat like leaving Dispensationalism to become an Open Theist, trading in your Yugo to buy an old Rambler, passing on the hemlock to take cynanide, ridiculing Josh in favor of . . . Sirmon?

Looks like Josh is inviting us to a "gun show" in the video...the muscle milk and pizza combo is workin' brother!

Drunk with power? I'm feeling a little tipsy myself, think I might just move this to the entertainment forum!

There! I changed my avatar so you guys will stop making fun of me! :p

Gollllllllly! Shazam Sargent. Can Gomer come out and play?

Doug, what makes you think that this new avatar constitutes an improvement? Wouldn't your change be somewhat like leaving Dispensationalism to become an Open Theist, trading in your Yugo to buy an old Rambler, passing on the hemlock to take cynanide, ridiculing Josh in favor of . . . Sirmon?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back