Most Memorable Game in 2007 (so far)

Most Memorable Game in 2007 (so far)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you guys and the rest of the world according to ESPN's poll think Boise, but did you check out the Edmonton comeback? That is a once in a lifetime ending. It could not have been choreographed better.

Since I don't get the NFL Network I have been told that the Texas Tech / Minnesota game was better than the Boise State / Oklahoma Game. That game resulted in the largest comeback in Division I bowl history. Halfway through the 3rd quarter Tech was down 31-7 and ended up winning 44-41 in OT.

Last night when the SEC destroyed the Big 10 for the National Championship. It was fun to watch.

Since the Boise State game made them the only undefeated, ranked team in 1A College Football (ahead of the Gators & Buckeyes) I'd have to say that it was a great game...

We got to watch it from our resort...on our honeymoon...in Jamaica... haha

Edmonton-Stars all the way! Not just because it was the only hockey choice but also because that was simply amazing.

Last edited:
How that guy from Dallas (from the Texas Recreational League) could miss that empty net is beyond me. What's even more amazing is the fact that Edmonton pulled it off with 2 seconds left, and then got a shootout victory.

Tellville, if you're reading this, that was one amazing play from one end of the ice to the other. It's no wonder Ales Hemsky will be staying with the Oilers for a few more years.

BTW, Marty Turco of the Stars (from the Texas Recreational League) hasn't been playing well as of late. While the Stars (from the Texas Recreational League) recently acquired Ladislav Nagy from the Phoenix Coyotes, I don't think they're going far in the playoffs. However, if Dallas (from the Texas Recreational League) meets up against Buffalo in the finals, there's going to be some bad blood on the ice. Buffalo fans still remember that phantom goal which was awarded to Brett Hull, which ultimately awarded the Stanley Cup to that other team in 1999 (and they want payback in the worst way). (I stayed up all night watching that Game 6, and it was the most ignominous way in which the league handled the situation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back