Mrs. Benny Hinn clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
She jest ain't raht in the haid! Pore thang!

Really, that's bizarre! I'm trying to figure out if that's drugs or booze or what? It's pretty scary to think a person can just get in that state.

Never heard "butt kisser" behind a "pulpit" before. I think she fell down because she:

- had one too many enemas
- revved up her engine a little too much
- is terribly out of shape
(d) all the above

I sincerely believe she is annointed by the same spirit (or spirits) that possess her crafty husband. Frequently, in pride, the demonic overstep their bounds and show more than they intend to, this is a classic 'demon'-stration of one of those times. Am I shocked that the demons blaspheme the Lord? Nope. Pray for her release.

Originally posted by govols
Never heard "butt kisser" behind a "pulpit" before. I think she fell down because she:

- had one too many enemas
- revved up her engine a little too much
- is terribly out of shape
(d) all the above

Oh... Oh.... I pick D!

Codswallop...

:banghead: People like that annoy me.
Thats one of the reasons I just cannot handle some fellowships, I would rather be alone than sit in with people who tolerate nonsense like that. I don't think I was looked after by leaders when I first got saved and it just went from bad to worse ' do not be deceived, bad company ruins character'

Last group I cautiously got involved with in the UK before I moved to France called themselves 'New Life Church' preceded with whatever location they were in. They had a big open air meeting with about 10 thousand people, I walked out and never returned, such was the emphasise on the money collection that the speaker said if you see the person next to you with no money give him some, and this right at the start of the evening.

These people have departed from the head ( Christ ) and are doing their own thing in my opinion.

[Edited on 7-13-2005 by just_grace]

Originally posted by just_grace
:banghead: People like that annoy me.
Thats one of the reasons I just cannot handle some fellowships, I would rather be alone that sit in with people who tolerate nonsense like that. I don't think I was looked after by leaders when I first got saved and it just went from bad to worse ' do not be deceived, bad company ruins character'

Last group I cautiously got involved with in the UK before I moved to France called themselves 'New Life Church' preceded with whatever location they were in. They had a big open air meeting with about 10 thousand people, I walked out and never returned, such was the emphasise on the money collection that the speaker said if you see the person next to you with no money give him some, and this right at the start of the evening.

These people have departed from the head ( Christ ) and are doing their own thing in my opinion.

I TOO HAVE walked out of services. I felt bad for a life long friend of mine when I visted her in Ohio. She insisted that I would like her pastor. During the service a lady got up and started "prophesying" about this one and that one. It was pentecostal to the core. Melinda ( my friend) said that she doesn't come often, but when she does she's disruptive. I asked why the pastor lets her have free reign, she said she'd talked with hm about it and he doesn't want to "shut off the HOly spirit." I told her that that wasn't the Holy spirit, rather the spirit of Anti Christ. But I also went on to share my distaste, (which is very strong, having been in the pentecostal church for a little over a year) for the pentecostal doctrines. I do believe Melinda is a Christian and Loves the Lord, but sometimes people are ignorant.

he's suing for something his wife actually did? Uh, the evidence is there and they're suing for showing it?

I find [video=youtube;AjujnAs-6tM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjujnAs-6tM[/video] of Kenneth Hagin to be way more disturbing.

The clip of Benni's wife is old, old news. Andrew is pointing out new news. An article about 'Benni and his jets'. Apparently his Gulfstream 3 has some fingerprints on it and it's not the latest fashion so he's upgrading to a 30 million dollar Gulfstream 4. He wants 6000 of his loyals to donate 1000 somalias a piece. In return they will get a scale model of Benni's G4. The six million that he will get only covers the down payment.

Last edited:
First time I've seen that clip Devin. My, my, my. I couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously, what do you wear to a Laughing Ministry Service?

Answer: Depends.

spit.gif

DOVE ONE??? LOL! Does he realized that puts him in league with the antichrist according the Jenkins' Left Behind books?

That Hagin clip was just awful. I feel sickened. I could only get through half of it and I had to turn it off. That must have been demonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back