Muller PRRD question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
Can anyone that owns Muller's Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics tell me if he interacts with the Nadere Reformatie? More specifically, does he interact with men such as Teellinck and Voetius? If so, can you provide some examples or topics that he discusses? Also, does he interact with William Ames' influence on the so-called Dutch Puritanism? I would typically look in our book store, but this set remains packaged the entire time we have it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Can anyone that owns Muller's Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics tell me if he interacts with the Nadere Reformatie? More specifically, does he interact with men such as Teellinck and Voetius? If so, can you provide some examples or topics that he discusses? Also, does he interact with William Ames' influence on the so-called Dutch Puritanism? I would typically look in our book store, but this set remains packaged the entire time we have it. Thanks in advance for any help.

There are like three copies in the William Perkins Library. Just go upstairs! ;)

(Forgive my snark, I'm just having fun. I hope you're doing well brother, we're driving back to Grand Rapids next week.)

There are like three copies in the William Perkins Library. Just go upstairs! ;)

(Forgive my snark, I'm just having fun. I hope you're doing well brother, we're driving back to Grand Rapids next week.)

Of course! I was just up there yesterday. I am considering getting it in Logos but can only justify the purchase if it assists a project. Although, this set has been high on my list for a while now. No need to apologize for being snarky. It was totally warranted in this situation.

I pray all is well with you. Your travels will be in our prayers. I look forward to seeing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back