My Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at level 5 and my strength and agility never changes...hm...I would think it would go up some or is that not the way it works. I have a nice bomb though, huh Tim? :D

Theognome just got level 5 last night, and now has a mammoth bone. I hope to crack some skulls later this evening with my new toy!

btw- Salesbear's hammer does massive damage- one hit kills are not uncommon.

Theognome

All out of fights too

I'm all out of fights for the day, Chippy. Maybe you can instead challenge me above.

Tomorrow, when I get another 3 fights. I've used up all my fights for today. Prepare to do battle. You're going :down:. LOL, I hope nobody here thinks competitiveness is inherently evil.

Re4m Wins

chippy-albums-my-brute-wins-picture542-re4m-wins.jpg

WOOHOO! :bouncy:

To those who wish to challenge Re4m:
Beware unless you wish to be added to my wall of shame. LOL. :lol:

Oh, I just want to add, to those of you who want to have a great master, anybody is welcome to be my pupil.
http://re4m.mybrute.com

Last edited:
chippy-albums-my-brute-wins-picture542-re4m-wins.jpg

WOOHOO! :bouncy:

To those who wish to challenge Re4m:
Beware unless you wish to be added to my wall of shame. LOL. :lol:

Oh, I just want to add, to those of you who want to have a great master, anybody is welcome to be my pupil.
re4m My Brute

Sadly you just fell in two blows to the mighty Sixten Vertigus.

ChasSpur needs pupils!! He needs them really badly. His Victorian sensibilities prevent him from asking himself so I am doing it for him. He is working on his masterpiece Lectures to my Pupils, but he has none.

ChasSpur My Brute

ChasSpur is a cruel master. Poor Sarah Edwards got one hit in before a brutal beatdown. No wonder you didn't have any pupils. :p

That lecture better be good!

Last edited:
GRRR, I am only 2-4 points away from Lvl 10....but I have to wait till tomorrow to get there and create a clan. I knew it would be close today, but fell a little short.

If there are any folks out there who have NOT created a character yet....click here and help me out! My Brute

You missed me 3 times with your battle axe and I was weapon free at the time. You need to brush up on those axe skills Mike. :D

And Tim Mighty just crushed Re4m!!!

But I can't take cool screen shots, though. Why don't you post that one for me, Chippy? ;)

And Timin8tor absolutely destroys Re4m! 4 shots with the spear -- he never even got that battle axe out!!!

And Timin8tor absolutely destroys Re4m! 4 shots with the spear -- he never even got that battle axe out!!!

chippy-albums-my-brute-wins-picture545-beaten.jpg

My brute was being dumb. :mad:
He just kept attacking without using any weapons. He is going to receive severe punishment tonight that he might learn his lesson.

Has anyone registered for a tournament and, if so, what are the advantages/disadvantages of it?

Theognome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back