My Letter to TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Mike Kear

Puritan Board Freshman
Here is a copy of the letter I sent to Trinity Broadcasting Network about John Hagee's declaration that Jesus is not the Christ.

In his latest book, Rev. John Hagee has taken great pains to deny that Jesus is the Messiah (Christ).

He says in his book, "Jesus refused to produce a sign because it was not the Father’s will, nor his, to be Messiah." (p 138)

"The Jews were not rejecting Jesus as Messiah; it was Jesus who was refusing to be the Messiah." (p. 140)

"They wanted him to be their Messiah, but he flatly refused." (p. 141)

"Jesus rejected to the last detail the role of Messiah in word or deed." (p. 145)

Since Rev. Hagee has a daily program on your network, I am wondering if you are at all concerned about his departure from the Christian faith? Are you planning on having Mr. Hagee continue to teach his new doctrine on TBN? If so, will you also consider having other non-Christians appear on your network as well (such as Muslims, Mormons, and others who agree with Hagee's position on Jesus not being Christ)?

Sincerely,

Dr. Michael Kear,
Enid, OK

I sent a similar letter to Kenneth Copeland ministries, who has Hagee as a regular teaching guest on their daily television program.

So far, no reply from either "ministry". :soapbox:

"There's a man, a man who's inititials are Dr. M - K, and he's mean, he want's to stir up trouble in this ministry. He's attacking the Lord's annointed high priest of Israel, Rabbi Hagee. Woe, I say woe! I'm giving you THE LOOK, M - K!"

optusB3_tbn.jpg

Title of Hagee's book?

Dr. Kear,

I am just curious: What is the title of the book in question? I may need a copy for my 'heretics' shelf!

Bob: :lol::applause::lol::applause::cheers2:

God bless,

Dwayne

Ok, folks, stop duplicating Benny Hinn, we're getting too many Benny's in one thread. His hairspray is EXTREMELY flammable and it would only take one spark and this whole Board will go up. :flamingscot::flamingscot::flamingscot:

Dr. Kear,

I am just curious: What is the title of the book in question? I may need a copy for my 'heretics' shelf!

Bob: :lol::applause::lol::applause::cheers2:

God bless,

Dwayne

The book is [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Defense-Israel-John-Hagee/dp/1599792109/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196444461&sr=8-1]In Defense of Israel: John Hagee[/ame] (Check out some of the reviews on Amazon!)

Yikes! I haven't seen so many Benny Hinn pictures since dropping in on the Holy Land Experience in Orlando last month while in town at a trade convention. Since TBN had taken it over, they were already weeding out the John Piper, R.C. Sproul, J.I. Packer books in favor of the Annointed himself.

Mike,

Thanks for your efforts. Although it probably won't change anything because the only God they serve is the dollar, I am quite certain that this letter will be brought up by the Judge of all flesh as one of many exhibits in their condemnation.

I absolutely shudder for such men.

I am going to write TBN.....I am going to ask for a Reformed Hour, hosted by yours truly!;););)...Think They will "bite"?:lol:

No surprise. A number of years ago he said in an interview that Jews don't need Jesus to be saved (double dispensationalism). As an aside, I went to school w/ Hagee's children (little/big John is now often seen on TBN). I sent him a letter a year ago after listening to a Christless sermon from the OT. I recommended he read Clowney's Unfolding Mystery. I never received a reply either..... Here's a good shot of the whole gang!

cufi3852.jpg

No surprise. A number of years ago he said in an interview that Jews don't need Jesus to be saved (double dispensationalism). As an aside, I went to school w/ Hagee's children (little/big John is now often seen on TBN). I sent him a letter a year ago after listening to a Christless sermon from the OT. I recommended he read Clowney's Unfolding Mystery. I never received a reply either..... Here's a good shot of the whole gang!

cufi3852.jpg
I just screamed in horror....never did that before...hmm...it is a scary photo!:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back