My new favorite movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honor

de-cool
the Transporter movies... DUUUDE! they are like straight up awesome. and Jason Stratham does all his own stunts... dude. Plus there was little in the way of bad launguage and the sex was the mildest in any guy movie I've ever seen. But the whole thing was great... the plots, the explosions, the fight scenes.... did you see the oil fight in the first one or the fire hose fight in #2???? MAN!
anyone else digging the movies as much as me???
although I will admit I almost shed a tear when he blew up the Lamborgini in #2. It cut me to the quick.

For a second I thought you said Transformers and was about to write why I hate that movie. Thank you Jessica. I have something to watch this weekend with my girlfriend.

I also thought you said "Transformers," and was about to get on my soapbox about how Megan Fox is not a lady. :lol:

I will have to check your suggestion out. Thanks!

For a second I thought you said Transformers and was about to write why I hate that movie. Thank you Jessica. I have something to watch this weekend with my girlfriend.

:lol: i thought the exact same thing! Transformers was horrendous. I didn't waste my time with the second one, so i can't speak on it.

Oops, sorry to highjack this thread. Transporter is pretty cool. Jason Statham is generally good for a good time with action.

yeah I wasn't thrilled with the second transformers... I liked the special effects but that was about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back