My new PC monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
23 inch Samsung Widescreen. Every time I go into an electronics store the vide game systems are hooked up to these things. I asked if they sold them and when they showed them to me I had to have one.

Originally posted by houseparent
I asked if they sold them and when they showed them to me I had to have one.

May I ask: why did you had to have one?

DTK

Ha, because this post was originally placed on video game message board and I talk differently there about my hobby.:p

I obviously didn't have to have one, just wanted it badly. My work gave me a no intrest loan for PC stuff so I was free to get it, in fact the money could only be spent on PC stuff.

Ha, because this post was originally placed on video game message board and I talk differently there about my hobby.:p

I obviously didn't have to have one, just wanted it badly. My work gave me a no intrest loan for PC stuff so I was free to get it, in fact the money could only be spent on PC stuff.

I see. Thanks.

DTK

The Batcave!

That's what I call my office...here's why

Adam,

Showing this picture is going to make someone break the 10th Commandment! ;)

Originally posted by wsw201

Adam,

Now why would I covet Adam's used equipment when I can buy my own brand new? All his stuff is obsolete, anyway, as mine would be as soon as I bring it home. :lol:

Originally posted by wsw201
The Batcave!

That's what I call my office...here's why

Adam,

What about the 1st? I did notice an idol of Santa in the foreground!:p

Ha!

That's Penn State Santa. The little girl on his lap is in PSU cheering uniform and the list he is holding says "Beat Pitt".:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back