Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
All PuritanBoarders,

I have just put the first draft of my new website up. It can be found at:

http://tulipfaith.com

Please have a look and give me any feedback as to what you would like to see or find helpful. Obviously it will have my own "twist" to it, and I don't want to duplicate what Matt or Scott are doing (spread the work around!)

Also, good links would be appreciated.

Fred,

Wow! Help me out here. I tried to access your site at work and I was blocked due to "Lingerie, Swimsuits." Sounds like a good site :lol:

Jim

[Edited on 11-18-2004 by JWJ]

Looks promising. I have always preferred a white background. It allows for so many different graphic effects. It's easy on the eye. I couldn't find the swimsuits though. Jim, I think you misclicked on your favorites link. :lol:

Originally posted by blhowes
Will the Audio Files link contain any sermons that you've preached? I hope so.

The main purpose for that is to distribute class lectures to fellow students. I would like however, to get some sermons online.

Does anyone know what is the smallest, tolerable listening audio file properties?

:up::up::up:

Looks great Fred. I should tell you, though, that the top three links on the left ("The Vanilla Westminsterian," "Greco Family Page," "Photo Album") are not working.

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
:up::up::up:

Looks great Fred. I should tell you, though, that the top three links on the left ("The Vanilla Westminsterian," "Greco Family Page," "Photo Album") are not working.

Yes. It is a work in process. It will roll out. I probably need a "What's New" section.

I'm also looking for feedback on what would be good to have there.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
The main purpose for that is to distribute class lectures to fellow students.

That's cool. Are they going to be audio files?

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by puritansailor]

Originally posted by ABondSlaveofChristJesus
Fred did you ever know a Ted Wenger? He is now the RUF minister at the UofA.

I think so. I might have talked with him by phone. Where was he before then?

Looks good Fred I particularly like what you said:

As I tell my friends, "if you want to know what I think about a theological issue, take a look at what the Confession says." Plain is good. I like plain.

:amen:

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by VanVos]

I had never heard "vanilla" used in that way before, so I had to look it up in the dictionary to see what it meant as an adjective. I already know that from now on, every single time I see or hear anything vanilla-flavored mentioned, I'll automatically think of the Westminster Confession, since it was the first thing with which I heard it used that way!

Originally posted by VanVos
Looks good Fred I particularly like what you said:

As I tell my friends, "if you want to know what I think about a theological issue, take a look at what the Confession says." Plain is good. I like plain.

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by VanVos]

I'm partial to French (Huguenot) vanilla ice cream and theology and prefer both without nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back