Naphtali Press summer sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Great time to get both these books if you have not done so as this is near cost and can't go much lower. I need the space. Gillespie's EPC and Bownd's True Doctrine of the Sabbath. George Gillespie's Dispute Against the English Popish Ceremonies is the ultimate treatment of Presbyterian doctrine governing the worship of God and Nicholas Bownd's True Doctrine of the Sabbath is the grandfather of all subsequent Puritan/Presbyterian books dealing with the Christian Sabbath. For a limited time purchase either for just $16 postage paid or pick up both critical editions of these puritan classics for $30.00 postage paid. Hardbound, dj, approx 600pp each volume. These retail at $43.50 and $30 respectively. These prices are USA only. Note: in picture the other titles are out of print, except there is still a regular edition of the deluxe edition of the Westminster Larger Catechism Transcripts of the surviving manuscripts still in print. http://www.naphtali.com/store/products/
5books.jpg 5books.jpg

Wow! What a deal. Nicholas Bownd's True Doctrine of the Sabbath is just outstanding. If I didn't already have it, I'd sure be getting it now.

Everyone, don't sleep on this!

I wanted to add I have been very impressed with the quality of these books. The footnotes are incredibly detailed and display a massive amount of work to produce them.

I am consistently pleased with the quality of Naphtali publishings. Anytime I see one, I grab it immediately. I need to get this Gillespie title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back