NaphtaliPress and joshua are Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
It's been unofficial for some time but I wanted to make it explicitly official and note all the work these two men do to help run this board. Their user titles now reflect the responsiblities they have on the board helping to approve memberships as well as whipping some of our lazy mods who are always combing their hair when they should be moderating threads.

Seriously, thank you Chris and Joshua for your hard work here and for your personal friendship. I'm honored to work with you both here.

This is timely, in fact, as the board is starting to experience some pretty rapid growth lately. By my estimates, it seems we're adding about 20 new members a week (if not more). This is a good thing but it also may mean that we have to see how this increased load will affect both server load and work load for Admins and Mods.

Blessings!

Rich

Woohooo...now to start a contentious thread and let one of these guys close it down for practice!

Babysprinkling theonomists are all hairy ticks!!!! Really hairy!

firewrks3.gif
firewrks3.gif
CongratsYellow_143365_7.gif
firewrks3.gif
firewrks3.gif

bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies091.gif

Copy%20of%20manynanas.gif
Copy%20of%20manynanas.gif

Let there be dancing in the streets, shouts from the mountain tops, great singing in the heavens.... hey, and somebody order a pizza, I got the munchies.

Congrats!!!!

Josh, since you're gonna be an administrator now can I have your Super Moderator cape? I think it looks good with the gold trim and the oak leaf cluster clasp.

Wooo....ADMINISTRATORS! Not just mere MODERATORS, ...they don't just moderate but they administrate. That's like 5 star PB general! COOL.

Congrats and Megga Ditto's NaphtaliPress and Joshua!

Baby Dunkin' Theonomists unite. It's time for the proletariat to rise up against the bourgeoisie!!

:banana::banana::banana:I think the theme song to Worms 3D is called for!!!:banana::banana::banana:

[video=youtube;RdzkUe6k1Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdzkUe6k1Qc[/video]

Shake your coconuts

COCO BOYS!!!
Until the nut comes out
COCO GIRLS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back