Need: "2000 Years of Christ's Power" by N.R. Needham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solparvus

Puritan Board Senior
I am now enrolled in Covenant Baptist Theological Seminary and I need this book for my church history class. The first volume has been re-published but has not yet been released, and will not be released until late October. Would anyone be willing to loan out the next most recent edition of volume 1 if they have it? I'll compensate you for shipping/handling and send it back to you when the course is over.

Thank you!

I wouldn't have a lot of respect for a prof that required an out of print book that the previous edition is available used in the $466.16 to $869.49 price range.

Harley,

I do not have access to my Kindle at the moment, but at one time, you could download that whole 4-vol series through the Kindle App Store. I assume it would work on the broader Android platform...though I've been wrong before. But that was only once, and it was a long time ago. :lol:

It might be an option until you can procure a borrowed older copy or until the updated editions arrive in the mail.

Hope this helps -- and I'm glad you've made a decision re: your training! You'll be in my prayers.

Grace to you.

Maybe try interlibrary loan?
http://www.worldcat.org/title/2000-years-of-christs-power/oclc/45475683

Which libraries you can get it from.

Thank you for this resource!

Harley,

I do not have access to my Kindle at the moment, but at one time, you could download that whole 4-vol series through the Kindle App Store. I assume it would work on the broader Android platform...though I've been wrong before. But that was only once, and it was a long time ago. :lol:

It might be an option until you can procure a borrowed older copy or until the updated editions arrive in the mail.

Hope this helps -- and I'm glad you've made a decision re: your training! You'll be in my prayers.

Grace to you.

Ah yes, I need to let people know I enrolled. I am at Covenant Baptist Theological Seminary. Thank you brother for your prayers! I did not find the book but it doesn't look like it will be an issue right now. I will be able to do all my other coursework until I get the book. One month will be enough time to do everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back