New Book on Infant Baptism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel R. Hyde is pastor of Oceanside URC, my colleague and friend. This is a valuable resource. He is a graduate of WSC, a husband and the father of two boys. He is also a contributor to the Puritanboard.

Is this what's known as a shameless plug?

Has anyone read Randy Booth's book on baptism that came out a few years ago? If so, what did you think of it?

Is this what's known as a shameless plug?

Has anyone read Randy Booth's book on baptism that came out a few years ago? If so, what did you think of it?

We encourage shameless plugs for works authored by members of the PuritanBoard. In fact, I encourage any publishers here to review their own books and make them available for sale here.

We encourage shameless plugs for works authored by members of the PuritanBoard. In fact, I encourage any publishers here to review their own books and make them available for sale here.

Rich: I should have put a smilie after my "shameless plug" question so you (and the Board) could tell I was just kidding. "Shameless plugs" are a good way to learn about new books.

Last edited:
Rich: I should have put a smilie after my "shameless plug" question so you (and the Board) could tell I was just kidding? "Shameless plugs" are a good way to learn about new books.

I wasn't chastising you brother. I was just making sure nobody was sheepish about promoting books. I like that Dr. Clark promotes books here. He has a book review section to do it with now.

bookslover said:

Children of the Promise?

Yes! VERY good book.

Randy/Robert same guy ---- pres of the CREC now, but the book had no hint (from what I could tell) of baptismal regeneration view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back