New Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Scripture to show the difference between true, Biblical worship (in snazzy chart form, oh the irony! :lol: ) and postmodern man-centered worship 'experience' ...

Do you have a chart contrasting the different reformed views of eschatology? Perhaps you could show the differences between postmil, amil, premil (of the classical sense) and preterism (since it is different from classic postmil). If you wanted to get really detailed, I suppose you could add another column to show dispensationalism.

Originally posted by webmaster
RPW - now that's a good one......

:up:

Also, this is just a rough, under-developed idea, but perhaps a chart on credalism and confessionalism, its biblical place in the individual's life and in the Church's doctrine, its historical place in the Church over the centuries, the history of one or more particular Reformed confessions, etc.

All good ideas.

The eschatology one is a tough subject. Charts have to "hit me" to coin the phrase. The RPW one hit me. Eschatology - that one scares me off right now. So much involved - but I know it would be a good one to do.

Maybe I should just copy Larkin's chart? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back