New deal at American Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confessor

Puritan Board Senior
I got this email today:

NEW YEAR CLEARANCE SPECIAL!
2 DAYS ONLY: Take 30% Off Any Purchase Storewide!

Simply enter the coupon code: NEWYEAR30 at checkout, and 30% of the cost will be deducted from your order! HURRY - this offer expires at 11:59 PM EST Tuesday Night, January 19th! PLEASE NOTE: Does not apply to previous purchases.​

I bought a bundled package of DVDs, special priced, from American Vision. (That's Gary Demar's group, right?) After taking over a month to arrive, all the videos except two were not impressive. The good ones were a multi-disk set of lectures by Greg Bahnsen and a round table discussion with Gary and Ken Gentry on preterism. I watched the rest once and threw them away. I have nothing against American Vision and I actually like listening to Demar, but I would probably not deal with this organization again.

I bought a bundled package of DVDs, special priced, from American Vision. (That's Gary Demar's group, right?) After taking over a month to arrive, all the videos except two were not impressive. The good ones were a multi-disk set of lectures by Greg Bahnsen and a round table discussion with Gary and Ken Gentry on preterism. I watched the rest once and threw them away. I have nothing against American Vision and I actually like listening to Demar, but I would probably not deal with this organization again.

Which ones were not impressive?

Which ones were not impressive?

I can't really recall since I tossed them. One was a first amendment debate. Another was a debate on evolution. I think one was a brief documentary on the Scopes "monkey" trial. There were several other debates. I think another was a debate between Erdman and some guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back