New E-book by Jeremiah Burroughs from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am very pleased to announce that a new e-book is now available from the
Northampton Press. It is "Moses' Choice" by the great Puritan Jeremiah Burroughs.
This book has never been available since its original printing in the 17th century.
It is a massive treatise on Hebrews 11:25: "Moses chose to suffer affliction with
the people of God rather than enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season." Depending
on your digital reader the book runs from 548 to over 1200 pages. It is a masterful
treatise on suffering and self-denial. In its original form it ran nearly 900 pages.

I have longed to see this work become available to God's people for years and now
that desire has come to fruition. I hope to have the funds needed to bring out a
printed edition also, but for the time being this edition will have to do. There are
58 chapters in this book, too many to list the table of contents here.

It is available from Amazon, Kobo, Lulu, Barnes and Noble, GooglePlay, and Kindle
for $9.99.

The companion volume "Moses' Self-Denial" is in printed form and is available from
Reformation Heritage Books for $10. I was the editor for both of these wonderful
works.

I hope you will avail yourself of this opportunity to have some great Puritan
literature.

Dr. Don Kistler

Awesome. I am currently reading his work called "a treatise on earthly-mindedness." He is such a clear and wise man. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back