New Holman Study Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus is my friend

Puritan Board Junior
Just saw this and wondering if my PB friends know anything about this.

http://www.christianbook.com/KJV-study-bible-black-genuine-leather/9781433600388/pd/600380?event=CF

I like to use a Study Bible,and currently use a Ryrie KJV (I know all about the problems with the notes),I am thankful for it,but need to move on to a reformed Study Bible,sadly there are no good options for me,I know Beeke is coming out with one in a couple years,and I'm sure it will be fine,but I would really enjoy one now,I know Holman's got some good stuff out there and I'm really hoping it's gonna be good,I have the ESV Study Bible,The ESV reformation Study Bible and MacArthur's NASB Study Bible,all of these are great,but they are not in my primary translation,can anyone tell me if this new Holman KJV is solid-thanks so much!:pilgrim:

It looks like a great Bible and I may consider geting it for myself. I wanted a new KJV study bible and this looks very good.

Looks a lot like the HCSB Study Bible - which is good in it's own right, but VERY Baptist (and not the Reformed variety). I would recommend the Matthew Henry Study Bible (KJV) over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back