New iTunes Feed for the Heidelcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Scott Clark

Puritan Board Senior
Some PBers had complained that the Heidelcast feed didn't show any recent shows. There's a new itunes feed for the HC:

New iTunes Feed for the Heidelcast

Thanks to Timothy Hopper for showing me how to change the iTunes feed for the Heidelcast. You can find it here.

Now, when you look at the Heidelcast in iTunes it will show you the last 10 episodes. If you’re already subscribed to the Heidelcast in iTunes you can add this feed and you can delete the old feed from your iTunes podcast directory.

Nothing else has changed.

Call the Heidelcast at 760 278 1563

Email us at [email protected]

Hear all the episodes here.

Thanks for listening.

Dr. Clark,

Thanks for the great podcast on Bringing Reformation to Churches. It was really nice to hear stories of reformed guys that came out of the dispensational and/or church growth movement. I have a background in both a "mega church" and a Calvary Chapel (different churches), and am now convinced of a confessional and reformed Christian religion and am beginning the journey to find a confessional, reformed church. It was wonderful to hear similar stories of other men. If I had the time and money I would love to complete a Masters at WSC. In substitute, however, your faculty's books, radio programs and podcasts have been used by the Lord to teach me His Word. Pass my thanks along to your co-workers.

I clicked on it and now I can't download any podcasts and my recent FV podcasts have disappeared. Must have to do with FV people taking out those last podcasts I listened to.

Scott,

Thanks for the wonderful resource. I love the Heidelcast! The Lane Keister ones were of great interest to me. But they are all worth hearing.

Hi Carol,

Try the new feed. It will bring the last 10 episodes. Otherwise, all the episodes are on the HB (as linked above).

Thanks for listening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back