New poster and blogger here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgibson

Puritan Board Freshman
I've read this board for a while. As a Political Scientist, I've paid attention to several of the threads dealing with Christianity, the Reformed Faith, and politics/culture. I post on these issues a good bit at my blog: WordPress.com.

I look forward to participating on the PB forums!

Scott1

Puritanboard Commissioner
This is a good place to learn reformed theology and grow in grace toward one another.:welcome:

tgibson

Puritan Board Freshman
Thanks for your kind welcoming. I think I got my signature right. BTW, I noticed there is a bunch of activity here regarding baptism (credo or paedo). I was baptist and then presbyterian. This issue was huge for me (with 3 young children!). I've since collected and published on my blog some of the most helpful sources for me on either side when I was wrestling with this issue several years ago. Here's the link

dudley

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Welcome to the PB Troy, I too am a Presbyterian .We all on here are fine Reformed Protestants, both Baptists and Presbyterian’s. I see you were Baptist then Presbyterian...I have a really extraordinary background….I was Roman Catholic and went through an evolution of different Protestant denominations before I became finally a Presbyterian I am very happy as a Presbyterian , I hope we have a chance to dialogue often …welcome Brother Troy to the PB!

Status
Not open for further replies.