New Puritan Books Coming Out - Prayer Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Hello all - in an effort to promote biblically based Puritan writings more and more, I've decided to hit the Publishing scene with an array of new works that 1) need to be out there and corrected from all the typos and errors that are still in other editions, even some shoddy ones that people put in electronic form to make a buck, and 2) publish some really good new books that haven't seen the light of day for a long time.

With thinking through that, I'm posting this to let you know we have 8 works, right now, that are almost completed. We'll begin to announce them once I have the new Puritan Shop up and running because those works will not only be available in hardback form (some people love to hold books in their easy chair and highlight) but they will also be made as ePub, PDF and mobi files for your electronic devices under a completely different eISBN.

However, with all this work going on now, and the new videos I'm retooling and working on for APM, there's too much to do. Lift up some prayers for A Puritan's Mind and the book ventures as well. There is so little time, and so much good that could be done...

Thanks for your prayers and continued support! :pray2:

My prayers are with you Dr. McMahon. May the Lord give you strength and encouragement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back