New Sinclair Ferguson book on Marrow Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Boston's notes on Fisher included

I'm sorry. I don't think the notes are included. Better double check. If not, it is worth buying the book. Check Westminster Book Store; and I know Amazon has it. It's a well formatted book with plenty of room to add your own notes.

Boston Vol 7 pg 143 says this:

Edit: I guess the notes ARE included after all. They are in all the footnotes.

WITH NOTES,
BY
THE LATE REV. THOMAS BOSTON

Boston, T. (1850). The Whole Works of Thomas Boston: An Explication of the Assembly’s Shorter Catechism. (S. M‘Millan, Ed.) (Vol. 7, p. 143). Aberdeen: George and Robert King.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have Boston's Works on my kindle which harder to navigate than physical books. (But a great deal more space efficient.)

Tim Challies posted quite a positive piece on Ferguson's book: http://www.challies.com/book-review...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yes, it's a good book. I seldom take notes when I read, but with this book I found myself stopping again and again to jot down key points. Ended up with several pages of notes.

For those in the Metroplex - WTS is selling it for $17, but Post Office shipping showed $5 and UPS ground was $10 for me. The bookstore at Park Cities Presbyterian has a few at $18. (Amazon is $20.98). Bookstore hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm (to 6:00 pm on Wednesday).

My copy finally arrived this weekend. I'm very much looking forward to reading it, now that I've got almost a dozen posts about it! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back