New Spurgeon Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
I just started a new blog which is dedicated exclusively to quotations from the writings of Charles Haddon Spurgeon. It's listed right under the "Reiterations" blog in my signature. I think it'll be interesting, and I hope folks enjoy it.

Cain't hardly go wrong with Spurgeon!

I just started a new blog which is dedicated exclusively to quotations from the writings of Charles Haddon Spurgeon. It's listed right under the "Reiterations" blog in my signature. I think it'll be interesting, and I hope folks enjoy it.

Cain't hardly go wrong with Spurgeon!
Blessings Richard. I love some Spurgeon! I WILL give it a check out! Grace and Peace Brother.

Richard,
This is a great resource! I have a similiar blog...see below. It's called Reformed Treasures. It's at Wordpress as well.
Jim:cheers2:

Spurgeon is not on par with the Puritans, not because his writing is deficent, but because his writing is different. He writes with heart of a pastor and evangelist, all while articulating sound BR (biblically reformed) theology. In my humble opinion he transcends the works of the Puritans and actually pays them a great compliment by proclaiming their theology with a verbal prose that few before him possessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back