Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Fentiman

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am humbled and thankful to God to be able to present to you a webpage of most of the major whole New Testament Commentaries (or the majority thereof, 75+) in Latin throughout Church history which have been preserved and are on the net.

The titles have been translated into English.

These include commentaries from the Early Church, Medieval Church, the Reformed Church (20+), the Lutheran Church, critical commentaries, etc.

Please share with those who will have an interest in this treasure which Christ has gifted to us (Eph. 4:11-13).

“Search the scriptures… they are they which testify of Me.” (Jn. 5:39)

Jon, you are very welcome. I hope the page is well used.

In the process of searching for titles and making the page, I was able to significantly add to both the pages on the site, Whole Bible Commentaries in Latin and Whole Old Testament Commentaries in Latin. I believe all three pages are now rather complete.

We live off of St. Johnsbury, VT. Its about two hours away from St. Albans (the French settled a good portion of the area back before this country formally existed, hence all the 'saints' in the names of the towns).

Who is your friend, and what denomination? My wife is from this area and may know him. May the Lord bless you and your friend.

I am humbled and thankful to God to be able to present to you a webpage of most of the major whole New Testament Commentaries (or the majority thereof, 75+) in Latin throughout Church history which have been preserved and are on the net.

The titles have been translated into English.

These include commentaries from the Early Church, Medieval Church, the Reformed Church (20+), the Lutheran Church, critical commentaries, etc.

Please share with those who will have an interest in this treasure which Christ has gifted to us (Eph. 4:11-13).

“Search the scriptures… they are they which testify of Me.” (Jn. 5:39)
Wow...what an amazing resource you've created!

Thanks and blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back