New Title From The Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
I'm very happy to announce the publication of a great work on justification by faith alone. "The Everlasting Gospel of Justification" by Cotton Mather. Also contained is "A Treatise on Justification" by his grandfather Richard Mather. This is a hardback book with dustcover, 128 pages, acid-free paper, sewn together, not glued. There is a foreword by Phil Johnson and a historical introduction by Nate Pickowicz. The material is first rate. My proofreader, a PCA pastor, said, after reading it, "N.T. Wright should be forced to read this 100 times!" The retail price for this book is $20. Your price is $15 plus postage. The book should be ready by early to mid November.

Attachments

• The Everlasting Gospel of Justification (Cover).jpg
    The Everlasting Gospel of Justification (Cover).jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm very happy to announce the publication of a great work on justification by faith alone. "The Everlasting Gospel of Justification" by Cotton Mather. Also contained is "A Treatise on Justification" by his grandfather Richard Mather. This is a hardback book with dustcover, 128 pages, acid-free paper, sewn together, not glued. There is a foreword by Phil Johnson and a historical introduction by Nate Pickowicz. The material is first rate. My proofreader, a PCA pastor, said, after reading it, "N.T. Wright should be forced to read this 100 times!" The retail price for this book is $20. Your price is $15 plus postage. The book should be ready by early to mid November.

Looks good. However, your current link doesn't work.

I was just told by the printers that this book will not be to me till early December due to their current workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back