New Title from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am pleased to announce a "new" title from the Northampton Press. "The Precious Things of God" by Octavius Winslow is at the printers now, and is scheduled for a late October release. This book was last printed in 1995 and was a lithograph of a 19th century edition. Our edition has been retypeset and slightly updated with regard to language, grammar, and spelling. Obscure words have been replaced and the font is much easier on the eyes.

This book is printed on acid-free paper and is sewn, not glued. It is a hardback book with an attractive cover.

The retail price on this 280 page volume is $24, but, as a pre-publication special, I can offer it to you for $16 plus $5 postage until October 20. Of this book John MacArthur wrote: "Octavius Winslow's 'Precious Things of God' is a profound study of twelve things Scripture calls 'precious.' They happen to be twelve foundational aspects of Christian faith and experience. So this book is essentially a handbook for faithful Christian living. Written in a simple, compelling, devotional style, it's a wonderful tool that will encourage young Christians and mature saints alike. Very highly recommended."

Chapters include the preciousness of Christ, faith, trials, God's thoughts, the divine promises, the blood of Christ, the anointing of the Holy Spirit, God's children, God's Word, prayer, Christ's sympathy with our infirmities, and the death of the saints.

To order go to The Northampton Press.

Again, this discounted price (33% off the retail) is good from now until October 20.

I am extending the pre-publication price of $16 to November 1 since I will be out of the country and can't do any book-keeping while I'm gone.
Hope this helps some of you.

Just a reminder, the pre-publication special price of $16 (+$5 shipping) for the new edition reprint of Octavious Winslow's "The Precious Things of God" expires Monday, November 1. After that date the price will be $20 (+ $5 shipping), which is still 20% off the retail price of $24. The book is expected here from the printers on November 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back