New Title from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
"The Duty and Blessing of a Tender Conscience" is at the printers currently and we expect to have it ready to ship by early May. The author is Timothy Cruso (1656-1691). This book has never been reprinted since the 1691 edition and is available now only in lithograph of that edition. Our version has been retypeset and edited (not abridged). The contents are:

1. The Counterfeits of this Blessed Frame
2. The True Principle of a Tender Heart
3. The Proper Ingredients of this Tenderness of Heart
4. How God Brings About this Frame of Heart
5. The Evidences and Tokens of a Tender Conscience
6. How This Holy Frame Evidences Itself to God
7. Why This Frame of Heart Finds Acceptance With God
8. The Application
9. The Conclusion

APPENDIX

* The Necessity and Advantage of an Early Victory Over Satan
* The Excellency of the Protestant Faith
* Conversion to God
* Cleaving to Christ
* Consolation in Christ

This book is 152 pages, hardback, printed on acid free paper with dustjacket. The retail price is $20.00. We are offering it for $15 plus $8 postage. The postal service has raised their prices and we must as well.

To order go to Northamptonpress.org.

Also, with every order of any Northampton Press title through the end of June we're giving a free copy of my booklet "Why Read the Puritans Today?"

This book will be on hand and ready to ship in 10 days. So far I've had just 1 order from "the Puritan board" of this rare Puritan title.

Stephen, I can ship international orders, but not via the website. And there's no such thing here as "economy airmail" I'm afraid. You'd need to order through the mail paying with an international postal money order. The postage would be 50% more than here in the US.

Also, I really look forward to reading this one. Thank you for all your efforts in bringing these precious works to new readers!

Stephen, I can ship international orders, but not via the website. And there's no such thing here as "economy airmail" I'm afraid. You'd need to order through the mail paying with an international postal money order. The postage would be 50% more than here in the US.
Thank you Don. It is easier for those of us on the opposite side of the globe to order online. Also because we have to pay International postage, and exchange rate costs, I tend to shop around. Eg, Book depository andf Abe books offer free International postage. If you are able to sell your wonderful books through a variey of retailers it makes it a bit easier for those in far away places :)

I love to buy and read Puritan works and promote them amongst fellow Christians in my country. So getting them at reasonable cost is a blessing.

This book will be on hand and ready to ship in 10 days. So far I've had just 1 order from "the Puritan board" of this rare Puritan title.
I’d buy every single title if I lived in the USA. But the exchange rate and shipping costs to Canada make books from the USA unaffordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back