New Titles from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am pleased to announce two new titles from the Northampton Press. The first is "Sermons on Important Doctrines" by the great Scottish preacher, John Colquhoun, author of "Law and Gospel" and "Spiritual Comfort." He has become one of my favorites.

The second title is a new edition of Thomas Watson's "Heaven Taken by Storm." The last edition has been allowed to go out of print. This new edition is taken from the original 1669 edition, and I have retypeset it and formatted it into modern language and form. It is a Puritan classic.

For more information, and to order at special prepublication prices, go to donkistler.org or to northamptonpress.org.

These prices are only good until March 1, 2008.

Don Kistler

I am pleased to announce two new titles from the Northampton Press. The first is "Sermons on Important Doctrines" by the great Scottish preacher, John Colquhoun, author of "Law and Gospel" and "Spiritual Comfort." He has become one of my favorites.

The second title is a new edition of Thomas Watson's "Heaven Taken by Storm." The last edition has been allowed to go out of print. This new edition is taken from the original 1669 edition, and I have retypeset it and formatted it into modern language and form. It is a Puritan classic.

For more information, and to order at special prepublication prices, go to donkistler.org or to northamptonpress.org.

These prices are only good until March 1, 2008.

Don Kistler

Heaven Taken By Storm is a tremendous Puritan book, one that could be read by nearly every Christian as it is so easy to read. Thanks for re-printing it.

I'm glad the post office got them there so quickly, men. I just sent them out last Wednesday.

I do hope these books give your soul a nice, warm bath!

Don Kistler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back