New U2U identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
If you look in the upper right hand corner, you will see that it is easier to tell now if you have a new U2U.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
If you look in the upper right hand corner, you will see that it is easier to tell now if you have a new U2U.
[waiting for somebody to send me a new U2U]... [staring at the upper right hand corner]...

Originally posted by joshua
The pic doesn't show up for me. Just a red x w/ white border.

Do you have the flash player plugin installed? Are you using an image blocker/filter?

I don't have it flashing either. Using firefox v.1.07 Mozilla 5.0 Java Script enabled for this site.

You all should have a U2U now. It would also be helpful to know which theme you are using.

I got flashing going on here. I have IE 6.0 and it is working great. I am using the default theme which is blue, I think it's the default.

[Edited on 11-6-2005 by Augusta]

Originally posted by fredtgreco
You all should have a U2U now. It would also be helpful to know which theme you are using.
Fred,
I was using the default theme and the flashing U2U worked fine. I tried each of the themes, and it didn't affect the flashing.

Worked fine both before and after you fixed it.

Firefox 1.0.7

And I have no idea what "themes" are.

[Edited on 11-6-2005 by gwine]

It sure stands out. I am using Safari 1.3.1 on Mac OSX 10.3.9 and the Puritanboard Default Silver theme.

Originally posted by webmaster
Working fine. But the "stats calandar" is not working (whatever that is...?)

I know. I'm working on it. If I can't get it to work, I'll ditch it.

Is the "posts since last visit" also new? Anyway, it's good; now I won't feel like I have to visit once every 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back