New Zealand bans the words ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ from law books

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a world wide policy, a definite agenda that is being driven centrally from a
a power behind the powers. I don't mean the powers of darkness, that goes without saying,
but nations are adopting these anti Christian values so quickly after each other, and identically.

It's the same in America, Gay and Lesbian movements are not pushing for same sex marriage because they want to be treated with equal rights. They want to dissolve the meaning of marriage to nil so that it doesn't exist anymore. It's not about equal rights...

There seems to be a world wide policy, a definite agenda that is being driven centrally from a
a power behind the powers. I don't mean the powers of darkness, that goes without saying,
but nations are adopting these anti Christian values so quickly after each other, and identically.

Yes, agreed. I am trying to get my head around this. It seems that the majority of nations around the globe (certainly in the West) are facing this at the same time. That is, it is not an issue that one particular nation is facing, it is much more than that. It is clearly Eph 6:10 ff.

Jeff, I am reminded of a series of sermons by one of the greatest of your countrymen. The Plight of Man and the Power of God

Not just Christian values, but things like smoking too. The same agenda in country after country. It certainly looks like a coordinated series of changes. Note I have avoided phrases like New World Order or Illuminati because down that road lies madness, but countries are certainly talking to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back