NHL Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonGoodwin

Puritan Board Sophomore
Just like you and me. [video=youtube;3OMk1s9s8K8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMk1s9s8K8[/video]

No Dallas Stars? What is hockey without Texas?(Certainly not good) Boring obviously, very boring.
You must not have been paying attention. They had Marty Turco in there. (He's the one that smacked whipped cream on his own face after getting his face tickled by Roberto Luongo's feather.) :rofl:

So you're a Dallas Stars fan, eh? Too bad. They didn't win that Cup in 1999, it was awarded to them. But then again, what can I say? They're part of the Texas Recreational League (and not the NHL).

I haven;t watched the video yet, (I will when I get back home), but I have to agree with Jason: The Stars didn't win the cup in 98/99 (though they could have).

That goal by Brett Hull, while it would have been allowed with today's rules (as we have smaller creases), he was CLEARLY in violation of the rules in 98/99 and was in the crease. What a shame for Buffalo. While if the goal was disallowed this wouldn't have meant that Buffalo would have won the Cup, it still took a shot away that Buffalo should have had.

Hope you guys win one soon ;) (buffalo that is)

Nice to see you back Jason!

You must not have been paying attention. They had Marty Turco in there. (He's the one that smacked whipped cream on his own face after getting his face tickled by Roberto Luongo's feather.) :rofl:

So you're a Dallas Stars fan, eh? Too bad. They didn't win that Cup in 1999, it was awarded to them. But then again, what can I say? They're part of the Texas Recreational League (and not the NHL).
How about the next year when they were a game a way from a second title before losing the Stanley Cup Finals was that rigged too?

Last edited:

I notice you like Buffalo which is probably one reason you are so bitter at Dallas, what with those Super Bowl thrashings and all.:lol:

I notice you like Buffalo which is probably one reason you are so bitter at Dallas, what with those Super Bowl thrashings and all.:lol:
Those Super Bowls are the least of my concerns. That Stanley Cup final should not have been decided by a puck shot in while Brett Hull's skate was in the crease.

Nice to know just how arbitrary the officials and the league could change the rules at a critical time like that.

Oh, well. No team from the TRL will go to the Cup finals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back