Nice Luther Bible Desktop Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find utterly amazing is that an organization as liberal, earth goddess worshipping and Christ hating as National Geographic would post such a photo. It is nothing less than miraculous!

Theognome

What I find utterly amazing is that an organization as liberal, earth goddess worshipping and Christ hating as National Geographic would post such a photo. It is nothing less than miraculous!

Theognome

I know - I was surprised when I saw it!

Okay, what am I not seeing in the bottom panel that needs editing? Is there a 2nd Commandment violation or something?

Okay, what am I not seeing in the bottom panel that needs editing? Is there a 2nd Commandment violation or something?

No - just the National Geographic stuff. Nothing serious, but if you are like me and don't really like those guys anyway...

A little Photoshop editing on the bottom panel and I'm good to go.

Would you be willing to share your photoshopped version? I have the original on my desktop now and it looks really nice!

Thanks Taylor looks great as my background. Afraid I don't know how to edit it but still looks good.

Bah Martin, just use paint and pull the bottom panel up about halfway up the black rectangle. (This assumes you have your start bar on the bottom of the screen, since if you remove the entire rectangle you will then cover part of the picture with your start bar.) This is my new background and it's purdy! Indeed, Taylor, "thou art the man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back