Nintendo DS games and how to delete progress in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eoghan

Puritan Board Senior
I was looking on eBay for a game that must cost $50 new, and my son made the casual remark that he did not want a second hand game. When I queried this he explained that all the characters and rewards would be unlocked etc...

Is there any way to delete the progress made? I really want to start bidding in the next 12hours but understand why my son does not want a game with everything "completed" and unlocked.

It depends what DS Game. However, most of the ones I know have a way to overwrite. Is this the only reason your son doesn't want a second hand game?

Yup Andrew, I was trying to get SuperMario Land 3D for the DS3 - the 3D handheld. Anyway he says all the levels will have been completed - can they be wiped?

I don't have Super Mario Land 3D, so don't take my word for it, but I understand that when you open the page where there are all of your saved games, there should be a small icon that resembles a paper note to the left of the file you wish to delete. Apparently if you click on this, you can delete the saved file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back