NKJV Comfort Print Single-Column Reference Bible (Premier Collection)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.L.

Puritan Board Sophomore
Greetings Friends,

Tonight I opened my anniversary present early and received a new Bible from my wife. It's an absolutely stunning NKJV Comfort Print Single-Column Reference Bible (Premier Collection) published by Thomas Nelson in brown goatskin leather. Christianbook was running an incredible sale a few weeks back and my wife picked a copy up for quite a deal.

I own a number of premium Bibles and I must say this edition from Thomas Nelson has really impressed me. It's on par with Cambridge, Schuyler, R.L. Allan, etc. but much more economical (if you time it right when on sale especially).

This is my first NKJV and after reading from it for a bit I can tell I'm going to really enjoy this edition. From the binding to the paper to the text block this is just such a pleasure to hold and read from.

If you are looking to add a Bible to your collection or purchase one as a gift for another I highly recommend giving this one serious consideration. Fantastic edition!

Publisher's Description

The Premier Collection of Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Single-Column Reference Bible combines fine craftsmanship with the elegant single-column text. Enjoy the accurate and beautiful New King James Version typeset in Thomas Nelson’s smooth and readable NKJV Comfort Print®. Featuring a supple goatskin leather cover, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper, beautiful art gilded edges, and three ribbon markers, this special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God’s Word.

Features include:

• Premium goatskin leather cover
  • Raised hubs on the spine
  • Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility
  • Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
  • Gilt line stamped and perimeter stitching
  • Exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® typeface
  • Three double-faced satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide
  • Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm
  • Black-letter text
  • Complete Thomas Nelson cross-reference system with over 72,000 references
  • Elegant single-column format
  • Line-matched typesetting
  • Generous yapp
  • 10.5-point print size

Very nice Bible. I was gifted the new classic VBV center column edition in black goatskin for pastor appreciation. Truly a wonderful Bible.

I'm in need of a new preaching Bible, but I've been told that someone is going to gift me the edition you mention when I take up my new charge in December. I am looking forward to using this NKJV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back