No, I'm not dead...I'm just back at college...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenChosen

Puritan Board Freshman
I was away from the board for a short time while I moved into my dorm and got the Internet working for me...and it's back to hitting the books! The smell of learning in the air...ah!

The great thing about college is that everyone is thinking on some level, whether it's about engineering, physics, business, languages, etc. Eventually people run into problems with their theology, or their lack of it. Yesterday someone said how he was sad that many Baptists churches (not ALL OF THEM OK! put the pitchforks down ;) ) don't bother teaching kids and teenagers much theology, and he feels weak in that area. I've already gotten into a discussion about Calvinism, tongues, etc. Pretty funny. Got to hone those debate skills SOMEWHERE I guess.

Anyways, just giving a little Papal bull. I'm thinking about doing a book-study for RUF about Presbyterian Particulars, namely Calvinism and Covenant Theology. I think it would really be helpful to the people around me, and it would be a great time for fellowship too. If you know of a book that would fit such a study don't hesitate to respond or PM me (that's right it's not U2U anymore!)

Congrats on college! What school are you at? Pensacola's the home of super-conservative PCC. I'm going back to school this fall to transform my theology and gen ed into a history degree.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back