Northern AZ (Cottonwood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VVRC

Puritan Board Freshman
Greetings, Puritanboard readers.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Brian Chang. I am a minister in the OPC. I am laboring with a church plant in Cottonwood, AZ. I graduated from Westminster in CA in '08.

One of the reasons I'm on here is to search for contacts in or near northern AZ who desire a confessional Reformed church. We are working on planting one in the Verde Valley area. If you live in this area, or know someone who does, please send them our way (Verde Valley Reformed Chapel – A Mission Work of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church or private message me).

On the other hand, I'm also here just to enjoy some dialogue among likeminded Reformed believers. So please don't hesitate to say hi!

Jack K

Puritan Board Doctor
Welcome. It's always good to have another southwesterner around here. Cottonwood is beautiful country, still up on the Plateau... am I right?

Scott1

Puritanboard Commissioner
This is a good place to learn reformed theology and grow in grace toward one another.:welcome:

(a beautiful part of the country!)

VVRC

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome. It's always good to have another southwesterner around here. Cottonwood is beautiful country, still up on the Plateau... am I right?

No, Cottonwood is down in a valley, but still beautiful. :)

MICWARFIELD

Puritan Board Freshman
Welcome Brian! I have family in Cottonwood (3 cousins and their families). I last visited there in 2002. Welcome to the Board.

Grimmson

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hey Brian,

I do not post here that often, but I noticed you were on and decided to say welcome. I been meaning to give you a call sometime to hear on how you and your family is doing in Cottonwood and now that am thinking about it the Christopher in Tucson as well. Say hi for the rest of your family for me and I will probably shoot an email your way soon.

AlexanderHenderson1647

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey Pastor! We in East TN have just started an OPC Bible study in the pursuit of planting a church. I'll be praying for you all, please do the same for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.