NRC contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marck

Puritan Board Freshman
I'am a Young member of the Gereformeerde Gemeente in the Netherlands. I know that we have a relation with the NRC in America.https://www.nrcchilliwack.org/what-is-the-nrc/
I want to get in contact with members there.

Greetings (groeten) from the Netherlands !

Hello Marck, welcome to the Puritanboard. I hope you can make the connections you seek and that the PB is a blessing to you. You must create a signature per board rules- please visit the link below to do that.

Hello Marck, welcome to the Puritanboard. I hope you can make the connections you seek and that the PB is a blessing to you. You must create a signature per board rules- please visit the link below to do that.
Hy, where is the link? Here it is night but I can't sleep [emoji6]

It’s below this post- you should see “signature requirements.” Click on that. (If you’re on your phone, you may need to turn it sideways in order to see the hyperlink.)

Welcome to the PB. Here is the Signature link.. https://www.puritanboard.com/help/signature/
The link gives me this page.
e22ce9c3071b3d13e23eda1f60070534.jpg

Greetings Marck
I have no idea how to help you with the signature requirement, but welcome to Puritan Board anyway!
We have had in the past members of the Netherlands Reformed Congregations, and their off shoots the Heritage Reformed Congregations, and the Reformed Congregations in North America [Gereformeerden Gemeenten in Nederland] who were active on Puritan Board.
thanks for the link to https://www.nrcchilliwack.org/what-is-the-nrc/

I'am a Young member of the Gereformeerde Gemeente in the Netherlands. I know that we have a relation with the NRC in America.https://www.nrcchilliwack.org/what-is-the-nrc/

Welcome.

Are you looking to converse with members of that church in general or looking to contact them here on the Puritanboard? I have a friend who attends the NRC in Chilliwack and his wife is a member. And while he is also a member of the Puritanboard, he does not post often.

Welcome.

Are you looking to converse with members of that church in general or looking to contact them here on the Puritanboard? I have a friend who attends the NRC in Chilliwack and his wife is a member. And while he is also a member of the Puritanboard, he does not post often.
To converse and some contact.

Last edited:
Hi Marck

I grew up in the NRC in New Jersey, my father is a pastor at the NRC in Fort Macleod, Alberta (Canada). Not sure what exactly you're looking for, but feel free to reach out!

Welcome.

Here a front page with the Chilliwack church.
1d39be47d624d20b31e9ff3f74d758c4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Marck

I grew up in the NRC in New Jersey, my father is a pastor at the NRC in Fort Macleod, Alberta (Canada). Not sure what exactly you're looking for, but feel free to reach out!
Here is a Fort Macleod front page. Last months there a foreign churches on the front page of our national church magazine.
66e8406ba29e66adb9255922344f32b1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Marck

This is New Jersey [emoji106]
99ad85e0a5b063b5fa085dac6032583a.jpg

Good to see sister churches across the world with their history and photos on the weekly church magazine. Do you use the Genevan Psalter for singing in worship? I think the NRC uses the 1912 Psalter.

Good to see sister churches across the world with their history and photos on the weekly church magazine. Do you use the Genevan Psalter for singing in worship? I think the NRC uses the 1912 Psalter.
Psalms Genevan 1773 ("berijmd en niet-ritmisch")

Marck, Is Wilhelmus à Brakel widely read and highly regarded by the brethren in the GGiN? Or has Kersten's dogmatics largely supplanted à Brakel?

Marck, Is Wilhelmus à Brakel widely read and highly regarded by the brethren in the GGiN? Or has Kersten's dogmatics largely supplanted à Brakel?

Hy. The GGiN is not the same church as the GG. There was a schism in 1953.
But Brakel and Kersten are both important in the two churches. Depending on wich generation. Young people are reading wider than older churchmembers.

Hi Mark,
there are a few congregations that have a website. You could try to reach out to them via their contact pages.

Welcome

Welcome, Marck. Greetings back, from the Netherlands as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back