Nutritional Info from a local Ice Cream shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddpedlar

Iron Dramatist
Here's the nutritional label from the containers at our local ice cream shop... this is what Ice Cream should be:

Nutritional Information:

Don't even ask. This is the best ice cream made in Wisconsin, and it tastes so good because it has gobs of rich Wisconsin cream, tons of real ingredients for boat-loads of luscious flavors. That means it's not low-fat, low-calorie or low-anything, and that's why everyone loves it. You want nutrition, eat carrots.

Here's the nutritional label from the containers at our local ice cream shop... this is what Ice Cream should be:

Nutritional Information:

Don't even ask. This is the best ice cream made in Wisconsin, and it tastes so good because it has gobs of rich Wisconsin cream, tons of real ingredients for boat-loads of luscious flavors. That means it's not low-fat, low-calorie or low-anything, and that's why everyone loves it. You want nutrition, eat carrots.

:lol::amen:

That's cool. :) Most places try to find something to make the stuff seem "okay" to eat. Well maybe this cup of cookie dough is worth less points since it is made with half the sugar... The question is: half the sugar of what? Probably another kind of sugar saturated ice cream! You want nutrition, eat carrots. :up::up:

I heard on Wretchedradio one day, not sure if it was Todd or Tony, but he said something along the lines that when we get to heaven we'll hear God say, Whats wrong with you guys! I gave you ice cream, I gave you sugar.. I gave you.. well you get the idea.

by the way, Ben n Jerries is awesome :)

I wonder how we humans survived before the start of putting nutritional info on the sides of packages :think:

I heard on Wretchedradio one day, not sure if it was Todd or Tony, but he said something along the lines that when we get to heaven we'll hear God say, Whats wrong with you guys! I gave you ice cream, I gave you sugar.. I gave you.. well you get the idea.

by the way, Ben n Jerries is awesome :)

Isn't there something in the Rabbinic tradition - that we will not only be judged for all the bad things we did, but also for all the good gifts of God that we did not fully enjoy?

Or something like that. I like that idea :). Not the judgment part, of course, just that we should enjoy all good, permissible things to the fullest.

Yvonne, you can buy the (premade) quarts of ice cream from Cold Stone -- Cake Batter Batter, has the cake batter ice cream along with cookie dough mix-in. There's something else, but I forget...

Cake Batter Batter from Cold Stone is so delicious. I always make the mistake of getting too large a container, though. I would question its health contents but I don't think this is the proper thread. :p

Love it. I am opposed to 'lite' anything. I probably eat less sweets than most, but at least I thoroughly enjoy what I'm eating when I do indulge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back