Oh, Didn't He Ramble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: The video in the original post is DIFFERENT from the one in post #11. Some of you have been commenting on the "pisseth against the wall" and others about the who to vote for video.

My, he certainly solved our debates over translations didn't he? The "NIV translators are all men who pee sitting down. The NKJV translators probably all pee sitting down . . . but the Bible says a man is someone who 'pisseth against the wall.'" Now all of you supporters of the KJV can form common cause with this pastor in a "men's movement." I won't suggest what the "secret sign" should be but it will almost certainly not be done sitting down! :lol:

Forget the debates over CT and TR. I just think I found a pragmatic reason to opt for the ESV. :lol:

Excuse me folks. I feel a need to go . . . ah, well, I mean . . . oh, nevermind.

Make sure you standeth or else you will falleth :lol:

Last edited:
Warning: The video in the original post is DIFFERENT from the one in post #11. Some of you have been commenting on the "pisseth against the wall" and others about the who to vote for video.

My, he certainly solved our debates over translations didn't he? The "NIV translators are all men who pee sitting down. The NKJV translators probably all pee sitting down . . . but the Bible says a man is someone who 'pisseth against the wall.'" Now all of you supporters of the KJV can form common cause with this pastor in a "men's movement." I won't suggest what the "secret sign" should be but it will almost certainly not be done sitting down! :lol:

Forget the debates over CT and TR. I just think I found a pragmatic reason to opt for the ESV. :lol:

Excuse me folks. I feel a need to go . . . ah, well, I mean . . . oh, nevermind.

Make sure you are standing :lol:

But of course! What do you take me for a . . . a . . . a NIV trarnslator!?"

I wonder if he's ever heard of "seminaries." And here I thought the preaching subspecies "Ignorant Fundamentalist" was dead...

According to his church website, he has no training but knows half of the new testament by heart (KJV of course). One of the sermons he has preached recently is titled 'Why Bible Colleges are wrong'. So I guess he wouldn't be in favour of seminary.

Yes, according to his church's website, he hasn't been to college, much less seminary. Yikes!

On the one hand they are "non dispensational." On the other hand, the "reject . . . Calvinism."

I wonder if he's ever heard of "seminaries." And here I thought the preaching subspecies "Ignorant Fundamentalist" was dead...

According to his church website, he has no training but knows half of the new testament by heart (KJV of course). One of the sermons he has preached recently is titled 'Why Bible Colleges are wrong'. So I guess he wouldn't be in favour of seminary.

Yes, according to his church's website, he hasn't been to college, much less seminary. Yikes!

Are you surprised? :)

BTW, I pee'd standing up in Germany and every public restroom I went to there had urinals.

Exactly, I have never heard of anything so absurd before. He needs some kind of education just simply to learn how to communicate. Of course with out any education or knowledge he has to make some justification for the KJV only.

I pee'd against a few walls, ut trees are more usual...

...just back up so back-splash doesn't hitcha.

P.S. never lean against any ancient near east walls, unless the town is full of sissies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back