Oh, no... *consecutive* Jewish holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddpedlar

Iron Dramatist
Check the ESPN story here...

The NFL has moved the start time of a game played in NYC because of complaints about playing games on *two* consecutive Jewish holidays.

Would the Christian community were as up in arms about the NFL annually playing on 24 consecutive Lord's Days...

Let's ask they play all those games on Saturday. I actually would prefer that for a number of reasons.

I wonder if people who want sporting events rescheduled will be added to the list of terrorist suspects:lol:

Let's ask they play all those games on Saturday. I actually would prefer that for a number of reasons.

No, not on Saturday. I prefer College football, and it would cut into my options. Play them all on Thursdays.

No, not on Saturday. I prefer College football, and it would cut into my options. Play them all on Thursdays.

Football is quickly loosening its grip on me. I really don't care when they play them but there are a lot of reasons why I'd like to see them played on another day. A lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back