Ok, the most CRAZY "word of prophecy" I think I have ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
I know some Christian boards can get a bit wacky, but this has to be the goofiest thing I have ever read!

God first

Grace be unto you my dear friends. May the love of Love bless your life this very day as you read the things he has been teaching me by the way of Christ in me the gift of holy spirit.

For I long for words that will help you and me as we walk in this world of flesh and blood until we are pass from this world unto the next. The return of Christ the day we put on immortality and walk as light.

For God is light and spirit and when we put on immortality we will be like the most high God. Like an fleshly son looks like his fleshly father, we will look and be like our spiritual father.

Christ is the first to become like the most high God, for God is everywhere and Christ is in many believers at the same time. Christ is not as great as God because he is the son.

The father as more years of wisdom and love to share than an son of few years but growing each day. As we grow along side our big brother, its Christ that watching us as we play on the playground of life.

Its Christ guards the path to make sure everything is safe for us to learn and grow, our food is prepared by Christ each and every meal of truth, he gives us our cup of milk the written word to wash the main meal down.

For we are feed milk until we can get solid food, the truth one on one from the spirit of Christ with God in Christ unto our spirit of Christ within us the gift holy spirit.

There is no greater reward than to be feel love from God by the loving hands of our brother Christ. The are many things to learn in this life but nothing greater than to learn God loves you.

Light is life and darkness is death, and love is life and hate is death. For it is the love of God that gives life to everything known to men or to God and it is hate that gives death to everything known to men or God.

The grass grows by the love of the sun but the same grass dies if the sun holds back its love of light. Grass all so grows by rain when comes slow and gentle but when it comes fast and hard it kills grass.

Christ all ways comes unto us with love that slow and gentle giving us all the time we need to reach out and enjoy that great love from God by the way of his son the Christ.

Life is very simple when we get to the basic of all things which be loved and love them that love us. But we learn to love all as God as by giving life to all things and Christ by dying for all things.

Christ die for all mankind but not just mankind because it not just mankind that die but all God´s creation and in the end there will be no more death.

For all things will change from natural to spiritual, with natural things there is death but with spiritual things there only life after life. How they will change I do not know but that they will change before death is destroy.

For all spiritual eyes will see and understand as they are change from mortal to immortality. It´s the day we are reach for the day when all spiritual eyes will see the glory of Christ coming for them as they hear their very name call from the mouth of Christ to come and join him in the air.

What a great day that will be, what a feast of love we will have together, what dances and games of truth will be play. All will be winners that come and play the games of love and truth.

Hope to see you there soon with love and an holy kiss Roy

Now just for fun, my reply.

year2027 said:
God first

Grace be unto you my dear friends. May the love of Love bless your life this very day as you read the things he has been teaching me by the way of Christ in me the gift of holy spirit.

Does the bible aid you in this "teaching" you are getting as well? Just curious as it isn't mentioned.

Christ is the first to become like the most high God, for God is everywhere and Christ is in many believers at the same time. Christ is not as great as God because he is the son.

I suppose you have scripture to back up this claim?

The father as more years of wisdom and love to share than an son of few years but growing each day. As we grow along side our big brother, its Christ that watching us as we play on the playground of life.

Our "big brother"?

And what is the "playground of life"?

Its Christ guards the path to make sure everything is safe for us to learn and grow, our food is prepared by Christ each and every meal of truth, he gives us our cup of milk the written word to wash the main meal down.

For we are feed milk until we can get solid food, the truth one on one from the spirit of Christ with God in Christ unto our spirit of Christ within us the gift holy spirit.

What?

one on one from the spirit of Christ with God in Christ unto our spirit of Christ within us the gift holy spirit? :banghead:

There is no greater reward than to be feel love from God by the loving hands of our brother Christ. The are many things to learn in this life but nothing greater than to learn God loves you.

There's that "our brother" again. Jesus Christ is LORD.

Light is life and darkness is death, and love is life and hate is death. For it is the love of God that gives life to everything known to men or to God and it is hate that gives death to everything known to men or God.

Roses are red...

The grass grows by the love of the sun but the same grass dies if the sun holds back its love of light. Grass all so grows by rain when comes slow and gentle but when it comes fast and hard it kills grass.

I had a fortune cookie that said this once.

Christ all ways comes unto us with love that slow and gentle giving us all the time we need to reach out and enjoy that great love from God by the way of his son the Christ.

:barfy:

Life is very simple when we get to the basic of all things which be loved and love them that love us. But we learn to love all as God as by giving life to all things and Christ by dying for all things.

Riddle me this....

Christ die for all mankind but not just mankind because it not just mankind that die but all God´s creation and in the end there will be no more death.

Did he die for my daughters cat?

For all things will change from natural to spiritual, with natural things there is death but with spiritual things there only life after life. How they will change I do not know but that they will change before death is destroy.

Whew!

For all spiritual eyes will see and understand as they are change from mortal to immortality. It´s the day we are reach for the day when all spiritual eyes will see the glory of Christ coming for them as they hear their very name call from the mouth of Christ to come and join him in the air.

Wait, now the rapture will be Jesus calling us each by NAME? Sorta like the magic mirror on Romper Room?

What a great day that will be, what a feast of love we will have together, what dances and games of truth will be play. All will be winners that come and play the games of love and truth.

Hope to see you there soon with love and an holy kiss Roy

I guess there are no losers in the game of truth. :eek:

Oh man, one could could make a life time out of confronting these people! I have a friend who goes to this site for "words of prophecy". Friends, he is very serious! He also claims to love and follow the Lord Jesus Christ!

The site is here:

http://www.elijahlist.com/

Look at this wonderful word!

"I HEARD THE FATHER SAY...'I AM BEGINNING TO PROPHESY THROUGH COMMERCIALS, CANDY, AND CLOTHING -- ESPECIALLY OVER THE HOLIDAYS!'"

For those who think this word may be "way out there"...remember God is way out there!

I'm sorry, it's late and maybe I am being too harsh/judgmental/sarcastic but I am LITERALLY crying from laughter here!

Already, God has named a few candy bars in the past, speaking -- unknown -- to the world. One, I sense, is called the "Milky Way" candy bar..."The heavens declare the Glory of God!" Another is "Symphony" by Hershey..."Calling forth harmony and unity into the Body of Christ through God's divine order."

Originally posted by houseparent
I'm sorry, it's late and maybe I am being too harsh/judgmental/sarcastic but I am LITERALLY crying from laughter here!

Already, God has named a few candy bars in the past, speaking -- unknown -- to the world. One, I sense, is called the "Milky Way" candy bar..."The heavens declare the Glory of God!" Another is "Symphony" by Hershey..."Calling forth harmony and unity into the Body of Christ through God's divine order."

Wow...now this one is the epitome of them all!

Not really!

VISION: THE NEW CAR

In one of the first visions on the Day of Atonement, in the spirit, Todd heard the revving of an engine and the screech of wheels -- then he saw the car called Fast. The Lord was driving the car. He got out of the car and tossed the keys to Todd saying, "Todd, this one is not for lease. It's ownership." He knew that the Lord was giving him the car (because ownership brings authority) and was inviting him to get behind the wheel and drive. This car called Fast was to be driven in the fast lane so that people could get to their destiny quickly -- it's a vehicle of acceleration. The Lord said, "Todd, if you are going to handle this vehicle, it only drives on one highway -- the highway of holiness. It handles well on the highway of holiness. That's how you get in the fast lane."

In another scene of this prophetic experience, there was a slick, very convincing, salesman in an old car lot. In this lot all the cars were called Oldsmobiles. Todd was amazed that more people were looking at the Oldsmobiles than the 2005 "Fast" model. The car salesman would tell people: "You don't need one of those Fast cars. These Oldsmobiles are fine the way they are -- they've been good for all these years already, haven't they?"

These joyful and uplifting words are so inspiring that I'm compelled to slip on a tutu and dance across the hall to hug all of my neighbors.

Originally posted by SmokingFlax
Is it just me or does this stuff just sound flat out limp-wristed to the point of gay?

Well, for starters, I don't think it's just you...

:lol::lol:

Man guys, you are making me laugh even more, I am soon going to wake up my wife!

But, it does sadden me that so many believe in this 100%! My friend recomended this site to me. He was very excited about it and wanted me to see what the Lord is doing!:barfy:

I also wonder how many people actually believe God is "for" the sports teams that have the most believers on them.

Quote:

"I don't think it's just you... "

Whew! I thought maybe I was getting too hard boiled or something.

With this kind of an example for what it means to be a Christian man it's no wonder that women far outnumber men in most churches -that's repulsive to any regular guy's masculine sensibility.

This is regurgitated higher-life teaching from Vineyard (I followed the links in a fit of morbid curiosity). Fast car. Maybe God was telling him not to eat, hmmm?

Actually, my old AG preacher used this sort of illustration to describe the spiritual life of "victory" vs. the life of struggling for holiness. Oy Vey! My Oldsmobile works as well as to be expected in this world.

"I sense the Lord is going to begin to name some new candy bars. When these are named they will release a prophetic anointing every time the name of the candy is mentioned. These names will have power to call forth life and salvation. I am sure this prophetic candy is bound to have a heavenly taste to it that will be out of this world! People will end up tasting and seeing that the Lord is good! I saw angels anointing candy bar wrappers like God anointing prayer cloths of Apostle Paul. Names on popular candy wrappers will speak prophetically to whomever reads or speaks their names. Candy wrappers will become like anointed prayer cloths throughout the land."

I think God made a candy wrapper to describe these guys... Nerds.

At least the dragon morphing guy who shape shifted believed in the Trinity. These guys are just plain Arians or Socinians. They are into the major healing arts of John and Paula Sanford of 'Healing the Broken Spirit'. Major Cult stuff.

You have to go back into mothers V to find healing in this book. It was a major Christian bookstore seller in the late 80's. Adam you can probably find a cult fact sheet on these guys at Dr. Walter Martins Archive site or at Christian Research Institute (equip.org) to help your friend see what poison they are spewing.

For Christ's Crown and Covenant, Randy

Thesthe prophesthiesth thound stho good! Enought posting for now, I think Christopher Lowell is on!

Adam,

Sorry for leaving you hanging. Go to the link I give you below for Dr. Walter Martins Articles.

Dr. Walter Martin link

Go to this link for this inner healing stuff.

John and Paula Sanford link

Or just type in apologetics and look up the Sanfords on a google seardh. They were in a list on that site. They are cooks to the demonic degree.

Be Encouraged brother.

For Christ's Crown and Covenant, Randy

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by puritancovenanter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back