Okay NOW I will admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard King

Puritan Board Senior
...The Cowboys are out of it.

As I walked out on the streets of Laredo.
As I walked out on Laredo one day,
I spied a Young cowboy wrapped in white linen,
Wrapped in white linen as cold as the clay.

"I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy."
These words he did say as I boldly walked by.
"Come an' sit down beside me an' hear my sad story.
"I'm shot in the breast an' I know I must die."

BTW I refuse to blame Romo when I saw so many sorry attempts at tackling by the defense. So many penalties by the line and the specialty teams.
A brutha can just do so much.
And Yoko Romo wasn't even there so we can't blame a girl.

So NOW who must I root for?
Anyone want to "witness to me" for their team?
I'm leaning either New England due to Wes Welker being a Texas Tech kid
or Green Bay due to the fact that Brett Favre is a phenom BEYOND pretty Tom from the Pats.

Anyone want to recruit a fan?

GO GREENBAY PACKERS

brett-favre.jpg

What's wrong with cowboys? I haven't a clue; but I do know that I love German Shepherds ever so much! They're so soft, sweet, and cute... :)

That was just....just....depressing. And you're right as rain, Richard, Romo ought not have the whole bucket o' blame dumped on him, as the defensive line was dismal, the offensive line didn't protect him at all the longer the game went on, and the team racked up penalty after penalty.
tantrum.gif

Dollars to donuts Trinity High School's football team (the state's 5A football champions for '07) could have taken out the Cowboys yesterday, the way the 'Boys played.

Come to that, Nolan Catholic High's Vikings probably could have.
waiting.gif

Agnes Arbuckle's Academy for Genteel Young Ladies might have been able to take 'em.
lookaround.gif

It's going to be interesting to see what player and staff changes are made 'tween now and next season.

Richard King;344561...or Green Bay due to the fact that Brett Favre is a phenom BEYOND pretty Tom from the Pats...[/QUOTE said:
That says it all for me. I'm more of a Favre fan than a Packer fan. I've lived in Wisconsin the whole pro football career of Brett in Green Bay. I've never seen anyone quite like him.

Of course the Pats and the Packers have to get to the Super Bowl first. Counting chickens before they hatch and all that.

I'm just glad to hear that the Colts lost (OK, and the Cowboys)...and hoping New England follows in their footsteps! :D

It ain't easy bein' cheesy, but I think I'll go dig out my old cheesehead hat. Redskins out, may as well go green.

I've lived in Wisconsin the whole pro football career of Brett in Green Bay.

I hate to break it to you, Ivan, but you're in Illinois.

My church is in Illinois. I haven't made the move yet and still live in Wisconsin. That being said, I admit I don't know where I am at times. :p

When I am no longer a Packers fan, and that may happen when Brett retires, I will be a Rams fan, being from the Illinois part of the Greater St. Louis Metro Area. Being from Southern Illinois bascially means that I am not a fan of anything Chicago.

...The Cowboys are out of it.

As I walked out on the streets of Laredo.
As I walked out on Laredo one day,
I spied a Young cowboy wrapped in white linen,
Wrapped in white linen as cold as the clay.

"I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy."
These words he did say as I boldly walked by.
"Come an' sit down beside me an' hear my sad story.
"I'm shot in the breast an' I know I must die."

BTW I refuse to blame Romo when I saw so many sorry attempts at tackling by the defense. So many penalties by the line and the specialty teams.
A brutha can just do so much.
And Yoko Romo wasn't even there so we can't blame a girl.

So NOW who must I root for?
Anyone want to "witness to me" for their team?
I'm leaning either New England due to Wes Welker being a Texas Tech kid
or Green Bay due to the fact that Brett Favre is a phenom BEYOND pretty Tom from the Pats.

Anyone want to recruit a fan?

I say go for Green Bay. If they keep running the ball the way they did this weekend they cannot be stopped.

Travis Speegle is sure quiet.
I hope he is not in mourning.
I remember when he locked himself in his room.
Somebody go check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back