Okay, THAT was *some* football game.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Packers destroy my Redskins earlier this year (with a Packers fan who is a member of my church over at my house).
I watched my same Redskins almost beat the Cowboys two weeks ago (except that some of the defensive backfield must have taken bribes from TO to just let him run all over the secondary like that).

I plan on watching the Packers destroy the Cowboys this Thursday night! Go Pack!

I just finished watching that game on NFL Replay. That WAS an amazing game. Devin Hester must be the fastest man alive. Wow!
You have NFL Network? SO get to actually watch the game, lucky dog, I have to listen on the radio at best.

They are putting FiOS in our neighborhood right now. When that is complete, I plan on switching over, thus adding the NFL Network!

I watched the Packers destroy my Redskins earlier this year (with a Packers fan who is a member of my church over at my house).
I watched my same Redskins almost beat the Cowboys two weeks ago (except that some of the defensive backfield must have taken bribes from TO to just let him run all over the secondary like that).

I plan on watching the Packers destroy the Cowboys this Thursday night! Go Pack!
If you consider losing to Green Bay by four points destruction and losing to Dallas by five points "almost beating" them then you need to go back to elementary arithmetic.:D

If you consider losing to Green Bay by four points destruction and losing to Dallas by five points "almost beating" them then you need to go back to elementary arithmetic.:D

I wasn't going by score (obviously!). I was going by how well the teams played. Green Bay did not play particularly well and beat the Redskins, who played terribly. In the Dallas game, both teams played very well. The Redskins fell asleep on defense on 4 plays and they ended up in TO touchdowns. So, the loss to Green Bay was much worse than the loss to Dallas (how that hurts me to say) based on the overall way the teams played.

I wasn't going by score (obviously!). I was going by how well the teams played. Green Bay did not play particularly well and beat the Redskins, who played terribly. In the Dallas game, both teams played very well. The Redskins fell asleep on defense on 4 plays and they ended up in TO touchdowns. So, the loss to Green Bay was much worse than the loss to Dallas (how that hurts me to say) based on the overall way the teams played.
Come get you crow sir.:smug:

Well, it wasn't pretty, but it worked. Finally.

Once the Cowboys figured out -- on the fly, so to speak -- how to play against Aaron Rodgers instead of Brett Favre.

Amazing how thrown for a loop they were by the QB switch! :think:

Tell you what, I hope to goodness the Cowboys addresses the penalty issue in the upcoming week. Sheesh.

Still, the important point is that the Cowboys WON.
:cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back