On Ulstermen contending for great religious principles (J. C. Ryle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
… a minority contending for great religious principles (like Ulster) is not to be lightly esteemed.

J. C. Ryle, ‘The Present Crisis: An Address given at the Annual Liverpool Diocesan Conference, 1892’ in Charges and Addresses (1903; Edinburgh: Banner of Truth, 2021), p. 288.

I have copies (I tried to load images but kept getting an error message) of where my great-grandparents signed the Ulster Covenant/Declaration (respectively) in Tullyroan (my grandfather was alive then but too young to sign).

I might be able to find them on the PRONI website, which is where I found my Great Grandfather's signature. He later fought in the First World War, including at Gallipoli, with the Connaught Rangers.

I have copies (I tried to load images but kept getting an error message) of where my great-grandparents signed the Ulster Covenant/Declaration (respectively) in Tullyroan (my grandfather was alive then but too young to sign).
I might be able to find them on the PRONI website, which is where I found my Great Grandfather's signature. He later fought in the First World War, including at Gallipoli, with the Connaught Rangers.
Yes, that was the source of my copies, too. I could not load them (Robert and Martha) from my phone but it looks like it works from my desktop.

Attachments

• RR UC.jpg
    RR UC.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • MR UC.jpg
    MR UC.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back