Online (free) educational resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Curtis

Puritan Board Senior
I'd appreciate any contributions to a list of free online courses (recorded or interactive). Any language is fine (please indicate if it is not English, though).
If you have a brief description or account of your or another's experience, that would also be helpful. Please include a link.
Thanks!

The audio of lectures from courses offered at several seminaries is available on iTunes at no cost. I have listened to complete courses offered by both Covenant and Westminster. Just download the iTunes app, go to the iTunes Store and select Podcasts as the medium. There is a search box so you can type in whatever topic you are looking for. You'll see many different podcasts for any given topic, so you have to select the one from a seminary or lecturer that you want to hear.

Biblicaltraining.org has a variety of resources, from a variety of evangelical backgrounds. The highlight for me was Bruce Waltke's courses on Psalms and Proverbs.

Thanks. This is for a resource list to be shared with pastors in the Majority World. So, any other languages would also be welcome additions

Forgive me if I missed something, but are you primarily looking for theological training? If not, I'm looking at classes via cnx.org Openstax

It’s not all courses or reformed but sermonaudio.com is good place to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back