Online Jakob Bruggen essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psaulm119

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello folks. I am looking for an online version of a booklet of Jakob van Bruggen, The Ancient Text of the New Testament. I know it was available at the Spindle Works web page, but its not there anymore. The site itself gives me error messages when I try to contact the webmaster. There is another URL for this article floating around (starts w/ sympatico ), but that is a dead link. Does anyone have a current link for this?

If I can't find an online version, I will probably spend a ton of my time scanning it onto my hard drive--its a keeper, but my hard copy is so scribbled on, that it would take me hours and hours to convert it to a text file.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

At any rate, he was/is interested in textual criticism, but was unconvinced (as I am) about the supremacy of the Egyptian/Alexandrian family of manuscripts, upon which the modern Bible versions are based. Now stop smiling, he isn't KJV only (he's Dutch for pete's sake)--just to let ya know. I think he's more Byzantine/Majority Text if you wanna know.

Thanks and long time no see to you all.

God bless you,

[Edited on 2-16-2004 by psaulm119]

[Edited on 2-16-2004 by psaulm119]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back