Online Luke Commentaries Needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
One of the downsides of living with my Parents (though there are many upsides) is that my entire Library, excepting a few choice reference works, is in storage at the present moment including all of my commentaries. I also no longer have access to the insanely wonderful library at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary or at RPTS either. Now as you all know my Mom is soon to be ordained as a "Minister" in the PC(USA). However the commentaries that she has are shall we say, less than acceptable (i.e.- Interpretation (there are a few in this series that are helpful), Barclay, etc...). She did buy Calvin's Commentary set that just came out so I have that. However I would like more than just Calvin and Matthew Henry (Welcome to the Christian Classics Ethereal Library! | Christian Classics Ethereal Library) for Sermon writing.

That all being said do you know of any other Luke commentaries online?

By the way here is a picture of my depleted Library. :( ;)

5294_108460384143_783154143_2063198_1799573_n.jpg

Here is a whole list of commentaries on Luke that you can read and search through on Good Books, some are limited previews though (meaning you can't see the entire book, but you may be able to see the section you need)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back